The thank you speech is the most important part of the wedding ceremony. It is a chance for the bride and groom to express their gratitude to all those who made the day possible.
Thank You Speech for Wedding
The wedding thank you speech can be written by either the bride or groom. The most common format for this type of speech is as follows:
Thank you for coming today,
Thank you for being such an amazing audience,
Thank you for your support and love during our marriage ceremony,
And finally thanks for being here with us on this very special day.
This article may also interest you Wedding Welcome Speech
Wedding Thank You Speech Examples
Wedding thank you speech examples are a great way to help the bride and groom get started on their speech. It is also a good idea to have some of these examples handy when writing your own wedding thank you speech.
We hope this list of best wedding thank you speeches will be helpful for anyone looking for inspiration.
- “We just wanted to take a moment to express our deepest gratitude to all of you for being here with us on this special day. We are so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family in our lives. Thank you for making the effort to be here with us, for all of the kind words and well wishes, and for the love and support you have shown us. We feel incredibly fortunate to have such amazing people in our lives.”
- “As we look around this room and see all of the familiar faces, we are filled with so much joy and gratitude. We are so grateful to have such wonderful friends and family who have supported us throughout our relationship and helped us to make our dreams come true. Thank you all for the love and encouragement you have shown us over the years. We are truly blessed.”
- “We are so grateful to have each and every one of you here to celebrate with us today. We are blessed to have such a loving family, supportive friends, and kind colleagues. Thank you for the lovely gifts, thoughtful words, and all the love you have shared with us. We can’t wait to start our new journey as husband and wife with all of you by our side.”
- “We cannot thank you enough for being here today and for being a part of our lives. We are so blessed to have such loving friends and family, who have always been there for us, with open arms and open hearts. Thank you for the love, laughter, and memories we shared together. And thank you for celebrating this special moment with us today.”
- “Today has been an unforgettable day for us and we couldn’t have done it without all of you. Your love and support have been invaluable to us throughout the years and mean more than we can express. From the bottom of our hearts, we want to thank you for being a part of our lives and for sharing this special day with us.
Thank You Speech for Wedding from Bride
A wedding speech is a difficult task to deliver. It requires the speaker to be eloquent, emotional, and very personal.
When planning your wedding speech, you should take into account the following:
- The personality of your partner and the tone they would like their wedding to be
- The theme of your wedding
- The type of guests that are attending your wedding
- Your relationship with the couple
Start by expressing your gratitude: Begin your speech by expressing your appreciation and thankfulness for everyone who has joined you on your special day. Mention how much it means to you to have them there to celebrate your marriage and personalize it.